Wednesday 19 September 2012

And I'm away....in a few days

Hi everyone, I'll get round to some long posts next week. I have a couple of ideas but as I'm away this weekend, real life stuff must take precedence. I have also picked up a cold.

I fear we shall soon have to mourn the passing of the "3 for 2" offer on books. Nowadays it's buy one get one half price. If you live in the UK, head towards your nearest WHSmith outlet for the 3 for 2 offer, and also, they do books for £1! Not even second hand shops sell books that cheaply.

At the outlet, I bought three Doctor Who books for what I thought was £3, then it turned out it was £2, as the 3 for 2 offer even covers those books.

Apologies for the rambly post, my head is a bit fuzzy. Back to normal (or at least coherent posting) next week.


No comments:

Post a Comment