Monday 28 May 2012

Melodic Monday

I've seen memes on other book blogs, so I thought I'd try creating one.

Each Monday (I'll try to make it each Monday anyway) I will post a music video which will be in some way related to books. Some songs will be very obviously 'bookish', others might be a bit obscure. The link could be anything, something in the video itself, the lyrics, etc.

I shall leave it up to anyone to guess, otherwise I'll tell you in my next post.

Today's video is Get The Devil Out Of Me by Delain. (They're brilliant live, by the way)


Comment with what you think the link is.



If you want to take part:
  • Post a music video that in some way links to the theme of your blog (or if it's a general theme, choose a subject)
  • Link back to this blog in your post to say where the meme comes from.
  • Comment and include a link to your post and I'll pop along and try to guess the link in your song.

No comments:

Post a Comment