Tuesday 29 May 2012

Delain and unpacking

My room (and my brother's room which I'm using at extra storage space while it's empty) look like a bomb has hit them. I'm moved back from uni at the weekend, and somehow the wardrobes and drawers are already too full.

On the plus side, while searching for the envelope I need to hand my old house's keys in tomorrow I found my £10 voucher for Waterstones; another excuse to buy some more books, not that I often need one.

Saying that, I've managed to buy 10 books and two magazines over the past few days, I'll post a picture after I get back from my two day trip to uni.

In yesterday's song, the band's name is actually related to books. Delain is the name of a realm in Stephen King's series "The Dark Towers", and "The Eyes of the Dragon" is set entirely within Delain. I'll confess to not having read a Stephen King book yet; it's on my to-read list. I'd quite like to complete the challenge of reading all my already-bought unread books first.

No comments:

Post a Comment