Monday 7 May 2012

Naming a blog....

I've read many a time that choosing a blog name is important; I wanted to choose something book-related as this is what I wish to write about (among other things).

It appears many many people have got there before me and come up with brilliant and witty titles.
I visited this ranking site to see what was already out there and my favourite title on the list is Omnivoracious.
(I also googled potential names to see if someone already had that blog out there)



Nightwish are one of my favourite bands, and there you have my blog name, with the small change to mountains as.....there was already a blog with the song title.

If ever they made soundtracks for books, this would make a good "final charge to the death" song.

As for linking to books, although it doesn't include the specific word I hope it puts you in mind of a story set in a different world far far away....

No comments:

Post a Comment