Monday 4 June 2012

Melodic Monday #2

I promise I have plans for a longer blog post. I can walk about my room again, but I still can't see surfaces so bear with me while I organise the chaos that is my room.

To recap this meme: Each Monday (I'll try to make it each Monday anyway) I will post a music video which will be in some way related to books. Some songs will be very obviously 'bookish', others might be a bit obscure. The link could be anything, something in the video itself, the lyrics, etc.

This weeks video is Nemo by Nightwish. One of my favourite songs by a favourite group. These guys are Finnish as well, which is where I'm going this summer! I'd call them melodic rock (I'm sure there's a specific word for their genre) Anyway, enjoy and try to spot the literary link.



If you want to take part:
  • Post a music video that in some way links to the theme of your blog (or if it's a general theme, choose a subject)
  • Link back to this blog in your post to say where the meme comes from.
  • Comment and include a link to your post and I'll pop along and try to guess the link in your song.

No comments:

Post a Comment