Tuesday 5 June 2012

Red and Black week: Bookworm outfit




Did anyone else spot Stevie Wonder's black outfit with red and white during the jubilee concert last night? Even his glasses were black with what looked like red bats on the side.

Here's the only picture I could find (sourced from the Liverpool Echo website) where you can barely see the red bat. If you're in the UK, you can watch it on BBC iplayer.

So this is my second post for the Red and Black Week. I've decided to show one of my favourite tops.

This isn't a fashion blog and I'm afraid my sense of style doesn't match up to the great outfits I've seen while browsing the other blogs partaking in Sophistique Noir's event. This is just to show you the top.

I bought the bookworm top online from pindippy, a website of web series and 'stuff' run by Jessie Cave who is better known as Lavender from the Harry Potter films. It describes me perfectly, as you can see a little in the background. (There's also two rows of dvds but space is tight) It has a lovely feel, is ethically made according to the label, and as it's one-size fits all I didn't have the usual 'will it be the right size?' worry when ordering it.

3 comments:

  1. Niiice :D i love reading so much, i should get myself one of those shirts ^^

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW! I had no idea that news of my humble theme even reached Stevie Wonder! Nor did I know that Steve was Goth. ;-D

    Ah, what a perfect t-shirt. I think that says it all for a LOT of us in this group. Goths are a bookish bunch, for sure!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aww. I want this shirt too!

    ReplyDelete