Wednesday 6 June 2012

Red and Black Week: Dalek


Welcome to my third contribution to Sophistique Noir's Red and Black Week. This was going to be a different post, but life got in the way, so instead you are treated to a photo of my red and black dalek, attacking a glue stick to give a sense of scale. He doesn't have a name yet, though I've had him since christmas, and he regularly trundles round my desk saying exterminate when turning a corner.




And to finish, here is a part of my Doctor Who book collection. There's a lot of black and the barest hint of red in there. (Apologies for the quality; it was either fuzziness or glare so I went for the former)

7 comments:

  1. may i ask what a dalek is o.O i feel stupid but i have no idea?! its cute though!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No problem :) It's a monster from the tv show Doctor Who, which is about a time lord(he looks human anyway) exploring time and space. The Daleks goes around trying to kill everyone while shouting "exterminate".

      Delete
    2. Also, David Tennant = SEXY

      Delete
    3. I agree! :) David Tennant is the best looking Doctor, one of my favourite posters in my room has him and Rose on it.

      Delete
  2. Awesome Red & Black topic! :-D I know what you mean about life getting in the way, and I'm pleased you still took the time to do a post at all. I just hope the poor glue stick survived the attack! ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you :D I'm slightly obsessed with Doctor Who, so I'm pleased my Dalek fits the theme. (I rescued the glue stick, as I need it for crafty things :) )

      Delete